3 to 7 years of experience in IT with minimum 4 + years in
- Excellent client communication skills and ready to travel.
- Experience in end to end implementation of major ERP in enterprise business sector.
- Should have experience in Business Analysis, system Study, work process, and
- Ability to conduct class room trainings, educate users on ERP features.
- Experience in consulting with clients on as is business processes, Map the process to
ERP standards or suggest a better process. Observing the gaps and communicating the same
to technical teams.
- Ability to discuss and collect the user requirements from clients, prepare requirement
definition documents, deriving the scope of delivery.
- Finance knowledge on business accounting concepts would be added advantage.
- Should have experience on dealing with CXO level of management.
- Extensive knowledge on real estate domain would be added advantage.
- Ability to handhold the clients till all business process is implemented and system is
live for day to day work.
- Good Team player