10+ years of extensive experience in ERP Implementation
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Should have onsite experience at EMEA Region.
- Excellent client communication skills and ready to travel.
- Experience in end to end implementation of major ERP in the enterprise business sector.
- Should have experience in Business Analysis, System Study, work process, and Functionality study.
- Ability to conduct classroom training, educate users on ERP features.
- Experience in consulting with clients on as is business processes, Map the process to ERP standards or suggest a better process. Observing the gaps and communicating the same to technical teams.
- Ability to discuss and collect the user requirements from clients, prepare requirement definition documents, deriving the scope of delivery.
- Finance knowledge of business accounting concepts would be added advantage.
- Should have experience in dealing with CXO level of management.
- Extensive knowledge of real estate domain would be added advantage.
- Ability to handhold the international clients till all business process is implemented and the system is live for the day to day work.
- Good Team player.