The SQL Team Lead will be responsible for developing applications and integrations using the Microsoft SQL Server platform. This will include reports, vendor imports, performance tuning and other data related tasks. This position requires
good communication and technical skills.
7+ years of experience
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Excellent design skills for coming up with the schema that can be usable across multiple customers
- Design and develop T-SQL procedures, query performance tunings and SSIS packages.
- Develop underlying data models and databases.
- Develop, manage and maintain data dictionary and or metadata.
- Ensure compliance of standards and conventions in developing programs.
- Analyse and resolve complex issues without over sight from other people.
- Perform quality checks on reports and exports to ensure exceptional quality
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above server side development
- Knowledge of tools like Qlik /Qliksense and/or any other data visual tools
- T-SQL (Transact SQL) Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
- Need to have good understanding of performance tuning
- Understanding .NET code/JQuery experience is a plus
- Knowledge in Microsoft Reporting tool ( SSRS)
- Knowledge in Qlik /Qliksense
- Experience in Database Administration activities
- Excellent Communication and technical skills is must
- Need to be enthusiastic to work and lead team
- Product based company experience is must