4- 9+ year of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participates in complex module design, development and testing
- Interprets, reviews and authors technical documents including functional specifications, design specifications, detailed design documents, etc.
- Provides status of deliverables and progress updates
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of wide scope and high complexity
- Accountable for deliverables, anticipates issues and addresses the same proactively
- Follows and enforces development processes and standard procedures
- Should be inquisitive and take on technical challenges with little inputs
- Collaborates well with other engineers and other teams, voluntarily shares information
- Significant contributor to organizational goals and objectives
- 4- 10 years of strong experience in SQL Server application development, enhancement and support.
- Hands on experience in designing reports using SSRS.
- Hands-On experience in Query Tuning.
- Expertise in resolving blocking and deadlocks using SQL commands in applications.
- Database Development T-SQL(OLTP) ,OLAP etc.,
- Strong experience in writing and debugging complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers.
- Experience in handling a team as a technical lead by delegating the tasks after the requirement analysis.
- Skilled at database performance analysis and tuning using Query Analyser and Profiler.
- Created automatically running stored procedures, cubes, backup-restores, packages etc. for day-end operation using SQL Server agent
- Exposure to scheduling maintenance jobs/Stored Procedures
Additional Skills :
- Microsoft Certified Professionals preferred, SSIS, SSAS, Qlik
B.E., MCA, B.Tech