Sr./Jr. Senior Software Engineer - Dotnet Developer
Apply Now Back
4- 9+ year of experience
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Participates in complex module design, development, and testing.
- Interprets, reviews and authors technical documents including functional specifications, design specifications, detailed design documents, etc.
- Provides status of deliverables and progress updates.
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of wide scope and high complexity.
- Accountable for deliverables anticipates issues and addresses the same proactively.
- Follows and enforces development processes and standard procedures.
- Should be inquisitive and take on technical challenges with little inputs.
- Collaborates well with other engineers and other teams voluntarily share information.
- A significant contributor to organizational goals and objectives.
- 4 to 9 years of application development experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies using ASP.NET, MVC, C#/VB.NET, ADO.NET.
- Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting ability.
- 5 to 9 years of application development experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies using ASP.NET, MVC, C#/VB.NET, ADO.NET.
- Good Understanding of Database concepts/SQL, Web services/XML, Remoting.
- Experience working with RDBMS, preferably SQL Server.
- Knowledge of OOAD, UML and design patterns.
- The familiarity of at least one source control tools such as Visual Source Safe, CVS, etc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or similar discipline.
Additional Skills :
- Experience in Build & Configuration Management is a plus.
- ASP, VB 6.0 & Crystal Report knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in ERP is considered a plus
- Microsoft Certified Professionals preferred
B.E., MCA, B.Tech