Minimum 5+ years direct sales experience in ERP sales
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Individual Contributor.
- Meet sales targets and in line with the organizational business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to handle END to End Sales process with minimum supervision.
- Ready to travel.
- Building an achievable pipeline with the given targets
- Ability to close deals within the required time frame.
- Building a relationship with Prospects and Clients
- Ability to convince a Client on the domain expertise and the company vision, and thereof the product offering
- An attitude that can match the culture of the company
- Good Presentation skills
- Personal Business
- Be proactive in closing activities before they get escalated
- Should have the ability to achieve targets before the stipulated time frame
- Manage the proposal development process in coordination with the delivery team and maintain the time-lines for the proposal
- Understands clients' needs and qualify opportunities in line with our business focus
- Maintain the Business Development databases
- Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc.
Experience Required :
- Experience in a similar role with experience of ERP sales and understanding of business models for the relevant geographic Market
- Good understanding of how to interpret customer business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, client executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Understanding of geographic business models for IT industry and ability to strategies business plan with principals and partners
- Experience in ERP Software Sales – Must (at least 5 years)
- Product Cost/ Avg Single Deal Size – Should be Rs. 10 lakhs or above: Preferred
- Sales Target - Should be more than 2 Crore: Preferred