.NET framework -> framework (4.5 or above), ASP.NET Webforms, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI. Databases SQL Server -> design database as per requirement, ability to write /debug complex queries. Some experience preferred in performance tuning.
10 – 15 years of experience
- Excellent Communication and technical skills is must
- Need to be enthusiastic to work and lead team
- Product based company experience is must
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Team handling abilities, proven experience in conducting code reviews, guiding team members through debugging ,technical issues.
- Ability to take a requirement from design stage through development and release.
- Ability to conduct research on new technologies and integration of the same.
- Participates in complex module design, development, and testing.
- Interprets, reviews and authors technical documents including functional specifications, design specifications, detailed design documents, etc.
- Provides status of deliverables and progress updates.
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems of wide scope and high complexity.
- Accountable for deliverables anticipates issues and addresses the same proactively.
- Follows and enforces development processes and standard procedures.
- Should be inquisitive and take on technical challenges with little inputs.
- A significant contributor to organizational goals and objectives.
- 10 to 15 years of application development experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies using ASP.NET, MVC, C#/VB.NET, ADO.NET.
- Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting ability.
- Good Understanding of Database concepts/SQL, Web services/XML, Remoting.
- Experience working with RDBMS, preferably SQL Server.
- Knowledge of OOAD, UML and design patterns.
- The familiarity of at least one source control tools such as Visual Source Safe, CVS, etc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or similar discipline.
Additional Skills :
- Experience in Build & Configuration Management is a plus.
- ASP, VB 6.0 & Crystal Report knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in ERP is considered a plus
- Microsoft Certified Professionals preferred
B.E., MCA, B.Tech