4 to 8 years of experience in IT with minimum 4 + years in product implementation
- Excellent client communication skills and ready to travel.
- Ability to build good relationship with clients.
- Point contact for all clients in that hub .
- Lead the local support teams.
- Experience in production support.
- Hands on experience in onsite support.
- Updating patches on to client servers.
- Meeting SLAs by providing solutions on time.
- User training / retraining.
- Problem diagnosis and trouble shooting.
- Issues Management.
- Handling Product Upgrades (Major as well as minor).
- Connect with client senior management.
- Contract renewal, invoicing and collection.
- Collect customer feedback and derive action items and execute them to customer satisfaction.
- Exposure to Web applications in MS platform - SQL 2008 / 2012, ASP / ASPX, IIS.
- Prior ERP knowledge is added advantage. Preferably real estate ERP would be good.
- Ability to grasp, interrelationships between management requirements and ERP solutions.
- Experience on ERP Tally 9 would be added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of networks, servers / hardware
- Good Team player